Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Still more ink!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Still more ink!

    no offense and i love everyones artistic flare with tats, but does it not look like a little much having one on each of your calves? I am not putting you down in any way i hope you realize that, was you not worried about the overkill on that and how does it actually look now? thanks. I am waiting on my next tat and i dont know where to get it from/at or what i want yet.
    Cant we all just get along?

  2. #12
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Still more ink!

    The way I see it, that area can be shown if you want, covered if you don't.
    I think getting them on the hands/neck is probably the least attractive of all places.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Still more ink!

    yeah I've got one on my calf. I will admit, I kinda wish I didn't have it. But i love all my tattoo's. haha.

    I mean, some days I'm in the mood to show it off, so I wear shorts, then other days I'll wear pants. If that made any sense to anybody. haha...
    and plus if people really like, or wanna get to know ya, they wont care whats on the outside.. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Still more ink!

    No offense taken man. With tats, it's all about personal choice. I agree totally with elp6n: They would be issuing winter storm warnings on the hottest side of hell before I would have a tat on my hands or neck. Papa Mike tells me all of the time that out of his over 100 tats, the ones he regrets are the ones on his hands. BTW Craes: Tell the old man that his tat is pretty sharp. I have been complimented several times on the calf tats, so I can handle a little questioning. The ?s far underweigh the compliments. It wouldn't matter to me a bit if it was the reverse. They weren't purchased with popularity in mind. 5 out of the 6 are direct statements,tributes...etc. Only the Panther one was a just for the hell of it.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Still more ink!

    I like all my tats....they I guess symbilze things for me....I have more that I want and I can't wait, Papa Mike will be the one to do it too.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •